Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- QCD sum rule study for a possible charmed pentaquark Θ c(3250)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Yonsei University
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- We use QCD sum rules to study the possible existence of a Θc(3250) charmed pentaquark. We consider the contributions of condensates up to dimension 12 and work at leading order in αs. We obtain mΘc=(3.29±0.13) GeV, compatible with the mass of the structure seen by BABAR Collaboration in the decay channel B-→p̄Σc++π-π-. The proposed state is compatible with a previous proposed pentaquark state in the anticharmed sector. © 2013 American Physical Society.
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology, v. 88, n. 7, 2013.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.