Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 5-nitro-2-furaldehyde N-(hydroxymethyl)-semicarbazone
- Escola Farm & Odontol Alfenas
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The title compound, C7H8N4O5, which is a potential anti-Chagas' derivative, was synthesized using a simple hydroxymethylation method in a basic medium with formaldehyde. The structure reveals two infinite two-dimensional networks in the ( 102) and ( 001) planes, stabilized by intermolecular hydrogen bonds.
- Acta Crystallographica Section E-structure Reports Online. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing, v. 61, p. O2099-O2101, 2005.
- Blackwell Publishing
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.