Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Diretrizes para implantação coletiva e semipresencial de sistemas certificáveis de gestão
- Guidelines for the collective and semi-presence-based implementation of certifiable management systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper aims to develop guidelines for the collective and semi-presence-based implementation of (a situation in which there is no active participation of a consultant specialist in the company) certifiable management systems. These systems include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or OHSAS 18001. This is a theoretical and conceptual study which was based on four practical experiences of the theory of collective and semi-presence-based system implementation for the development of the guidelines proposed. These guidelines are drawn up according to the following items: selection of companies; awareness, diagnosis, planning, training, implementation, verification and improvement.
- Gestao e Producao, v. 20, n. 3, p. 603-613, 2013.
- Certifiable management systems
- Collective and semi-presence-based implementation
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- OHSAS 18001
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.