Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Potencialidades de Veículos Microemulsionados para Fotoprotetores Físicos
- Potentiality of Microemulsions as a Carrier For Sunblock Products
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The human solar exposition at UVA and UVB radiation is a subject strongly studied in the pharmaceutical and dermocosmetical field. The dermal protection became, therefore, a main subject of study because of its importance on the health of cutaneous tissue. This review deals with such problem. First, the theoretical aspects related with solar irradiation will be discussed. Then, the technological approach about the development of sunscreen products is mentioned. Finally, the viability of microemulsified systems as carriers for sunscreen agents is studied. After a discussion about the theoretical potentialities of such systems, its applicability as nano-carriers for dermocosmetic products is briefly pointed out. Concluding, an approach about the perspectives of such new products is made, revealing their potentialities in the market of sunscreen products.
- Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. La Plata: Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires, v. 28, n. 1, p. 133-140, 2009.
- Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Sunscreen roducts
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.