Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Analytical Validation of Quantitative High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic Methods in Pharmaceutical Analysis: A Practical Approach
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Alfenas (UNIFAL)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Programa de Apoio ao Desenvolvimento Científico da Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas da UNESP (PADC)
- Analytical validation is an essential component in allowing a laboratory to ensure routine acceptable performance of analytical methods. Despite the considerable amount of important published work on this subject, diversity still prevails in the employed methodologies because validation of an analytical method depends on the specific purpose of that method. This can lead to difficulties in validation approaches and the interpretation of results. Aiming to assist in the planning of validation methods, we discuss relevant approaches of various parameters in quantitative high-performance liquid chromatographic methods and validation fields in pharmaceutical analysis. Moreover, this article provides several up-to-date examples that should be useful as an introduction to analytical validation for practical applications in academic research or the industrial sector.
- Critical Reviews In Analytical Chemistry. Philadelphia: Taylor & Francis Inc, v. 42, n. 1, p. 87-100, 2012.
- Taylor & Francis Inc
- analytical method validation
- quality control
- high-performance liquid chromatographic methods
- pharmaceutical analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.