Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Desenvolvimento de sistemas líquido-cristalinos empregando silicone fluido de co-polímero glicol e poliéter funcional siloxano
- Development of liquid-crystalline systems using silicon glycol copolymer and polyether functional siloxane.
- Fac Amer
- Univ Metodista Piracicaba
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- DEVELOPMENT of LIQUID-CRYSTALLINE SYSTEMS USING SILICON GLYCOL COPOLYMER and POLYETHER FUNCTIONAL SILOXANE. For the construction of the phase diagrams, the method of the aqueous titration was used. There were prepared 5 ternary diagrams, varying the surfactant and the oil phase. The liquid-crystalline phases were identified by polarized light microscopy. The formulations prepared with silicon glycol copolymer, polyether functional siloxane (PFS) and water (S(1)) and with diisopropyl adipate, PFS and water (S(4)) presented liquid-crystalline phases with lamellar arrangement. Moreover, after 15 days in hot oven (37 degrees C), the formulations presented hexagonal arrangement, evidencing the influence of the temperature in the organization of the system.
- Quimica Nova. São Paulo: Soc Brasileira Quimica, v. 32, n. 4, p. 1036-1040, 2009.
- Soc Brasileira Quimica
- liquid-crystalline systems
- polarized light microscopy
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.