Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- LC Evaluation of In Vitro Release of AZT from Microemulsions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- A reversed phase LC method was developed and validated to analyze the in vitro release of AZT from microemulsions. A mobile phase of acetonitrile:water (15:85) was used. The method validation showed good selectivity and linearity (r = 0.9993) for sample concentrations ranging from 0.6 to 100.0 mu g mL(-1). The RSD values (0.7-4.3%) and percentage recovery (88.1-109.8%) were within acceptable limits. The limit of detection (LOD) and limit of quantitation (LOQ) were found to be 0.012 and 0.041 mu g mL(-1). Quantitative analysis of the values obtained in the drug release assay indicates that the microemulsions used promote sustained release of AZT, which follows a Fickian diffusion mechanism.
- Chromatographia. Wiesbaden: Vieweg, v. 69, p. 207-211, 2009.
- Column liquid chromatography
- In vitro drug release
- Drug delivery system
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.