Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Validação de método analítico por espectrofotometria UV para sistema emulsionado lipídico contendo benznidazol
- Validation of an analytical method by UV spectrophotometry for lipid emulsion system containing benznidazol
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- A validation study of an UV spectrophotometric method was conducted for quantitative analysis of benznidazol (BZN) in a lipid. The analytical determinations were performed at 315 nm at 25 ºC. The emulsion components did not interfere on drug analyses, demonstrating the specificity of the methodology. A good linearity (r = 0.99995) and precision (RSD < 5.0%) for intra and inter-day studies, including the reproducibility test were observed. The accuracy ranged of 102.1 + 2.8 e 103.8 + 1.7%. The statistical analysis demonstrates a linear, precise, accurate and robust method for BZN quantification from the lipid emulsion system.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 34, n. 8, p. 1459-1463, 2011.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- lipid emulsions
- UV-Vis spectrophotometry
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.