Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Anxiolytic-like effects of erythrinian alkaloids from erythrina suberosa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Peshawar Institute of Chemical Sciences
- Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
- Two alkaloids, erysodine (1) and erysothrine (2) were isolated from the flowers of a Pakistani medicinal plant, Erythrina suberosa. These compounds were investigated for anxiolytic properties, and the results showed significant effect, in an acute oral treatment with 1-2, which were suspended in saline (NaCl 0.9%) plus DMSO 1%, and evaluated in 122 Swiss male mice exposed to two tests of anxiety - the elevated plus-maze (EPM) and the light/dark transition model (LDTM).
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 34, n. 5, p. 808-811, 2011.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- anxyolitic activity
- E. suberosa
- erythrinian alkaloids
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.