Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Performance characteristics of high performance liquid chromatography, first order derivative UV spectrophotometry and bioassay for fluconazole determination in capsules
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- Programa de Apoio ao Desenvolvimento Científico da Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas da UNESP (PADC)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The bioassay, first order derivative UV spectrophotometry and chromatographic methods for assaying fluconazole capsules were compared. They have shown great advantages over the earlier published methods. Using the first order derivative, the UV spectrophotometry method does not suffer interference of excipients. Validation parameters such as linearity, precision, accuracy, limit of detection and limit of quantitation were determined. All methods were linear and reliable within acceptable limits for antibiotic pharmaceutical preparations being accurate, precise and reproducible. The application of each method as a routine analysis should be investigated considering cost, simplicity, equipment, solvents, speed, and application to large or small workloads.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 35, n. 3, p. 530-534, 2012.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- liquid chromatography
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.