Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ultrastructural features in the epididymis of the dog (Canis familiaris, L.)
- Universidade de Marília (UNIMAR)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The ultrastructure of the epididymal duct of the dog is described in this paper. The epididymis was divided into three morphofunctional segments: initial, middle and terminal. The cellular population of the lining epithelium is formed from principal, apical, basal and clear cells. The peritubular stroma and the tubular interstitium surrounding the epithelium are also described. The outcome is compared to the description made in other species of mammals.
- Anatomia Histologia Embryologia-Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series C. Berlin: Blackwell Verlag Gmbh, v. 30, n. 6, p. 327-332, 2001.
- Blackwell Verlag Gmbh
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.