Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A ‘formação do professor’ e seus sentidos em 23 Anos do Bolema: 1985-2007
- Teacher Education and its Meanings over 23 Years of Bolema: 1985-2007
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- We present results of research aiming to identify and analyze the meanings of teacher education in papers published over 23 years of Bolema, from 1985 to 2007. Specifically, we analyzed what the authors of the articles understood as teacher education and how they approached it in their projects, research, and interventions. We found that teacher education is characterized: by means of the definition of teacher education, its objectives and functions; from what is expected of the teacher at the end of the education process; from the disciplinary and/or pedagogical contents proposed in courses; from the practical activities proposed; through suggestions of courses and their curricular structures; from reflections on its limitations and possibilities.
- Bolema-mathematics Education Bulletin-boletim de Educacao Matematica. Rio Claro: Unesp-dept Mathematica, v. 22, n. 34, p. 209-236, 2009.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Departamento de Matemática
- Teacher Formation
- Textual Analysis
- Content Analysis
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.