Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structural, electronic structure and magnetic studies of GdFe1-xNixO3 (x <= 0.5)
- Natl Inst Technol
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) - India
- DST, India: SR/S2/CMP/0051/2007
- The structural, electronic structure and magnetic properties of Ni doped GdFeO3 perovskite materials have been studied. A decreasing trend in volume with the increasing Ni concentration without any structural change is confirmed from X-ray diffraction studies. The electronic structural studies show that the competing ions within the ensemble have +3 oxidation states, which includes the Gd, Fe and Ni ions, and also confirms the octahedral symmetry of the Fe/Ni ions. The magnetic properties clearly depict that the Ni doping can tailor the phase transitions arising due to temperature/field dependence having a heavy impact on spin dynamics. (C) 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 521, p. 183-188, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.