Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and Characterization of Ruteno-Cuprates by Solid State Reactions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A new class of hybrid ruteno-cuprates - such as Ru-1212 and Ru-1222 - was discovered in 1995 by Bauerfeind and collaborators. These materials present superconducting and magnetic states at low temperatures, an atypical duality in other superconductors. The superconductivity is more easily observed in Ru-1222, while Ru-1212 is a more problematic case, due to the strong effects of the preparation details in its superconducting properties, becoming the material superconductor or not. Ru-1212 presents a critical temperature that can vary between 0 and 46 K, depending on the preparation conditions, and a temperature of magnetic transition of around 132 K. The samples were prepared through solid state reactions, by using a mixture of high purity powders, followed by calcination and sinterization in the nitrogen and oxygen atmospheres. This paper shows the preparation process of Ru-1212 samples, followed by their structural and magnetic characterization.
- Advanced Powder Technology Vi. Stafa-zurich: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, v. 591-593, p. 644-648, 2008.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
- Solid State Reactions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.