Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structural phase transition study of FePt alloys using ab initio calculation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The FePt alloy undergoes the cubic to tetragonal lattice transformation in the ferromagnetic state. We calculated the electronic structure for both cubic and tetragonal structures using the FPLAPW method with APW + lo. Comparing the density of states of the cubic and tetragonal structures, it is expected that the lattice transformation is caused by the band Jahn-Teller effect. (C) 2009 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Materials Science and Engineering A-structural Materials Properties Microstructure and Processing. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 521-22, p. 167-168, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- Electronic structure
- Cubic structure
- Tetragonal structure
- Density of states
- Elastic constants
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.