Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Development of a quality index method (QIM) sensory scheme and study of shelf-life of ice-stored blackspot seabream (Pagellus bogaraveo)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Interdisciplinary Ctr Marine & Environm Res
- Univ Porto
- Programa UNESP/Santander
- The aim of this work was to develop a quality index method (QIM) scheme for whole ice-boxed refrigerated blackspot seabream and to perform shelf-life evaluations, using sensory analysis, GR Torrymeter measurements and bacterial counts of specific spoilage organisms (SSO) during chilled storage. A QIM scheme based on a total of 30 demerit points was developed. Sensory, physical and microbiological data were integrated and used to determine the rejection point. Results indicated that the shelf-life of blackspot seabream is around 12-13 days. (C) 2011 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Lwt-food Science and Technology. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 44, n. 10, p. 2253-2259, 2011.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Quality index method
- Sensory analysis
- Blackspot seabream
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.