Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Vortex dynamics in mesoscopic superconducting square of variable surface
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- In this paper we apply the time dependent Ginzburg-Landau (TDGL) equations to the study of thin superconducting films of variable surfaces in the presence of an external applied magnetic field We have made a systematic investigation of both the lower and upper critical fields as a function of the topological parameters which control the shape of the film surfaces We also make a detailed investigation of the vortex dynamics as they nucleate into the sample. (C) 2009 Elsevier B V All rights reserved
- Physica C-superconductivity and Its Applications. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 470, n. 3, p. 206-211, 2010.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Mesoscopic superconductor
- Plane-concave topology
- Plane-convex topology
- Plane-irregular topology
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.