Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Oxygen dynamics and the effects of heat treatments in SBCO samples investigated by mechanical spectroscopy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (UFES)
- The compound SmBa(2)Cu(3)O(7-delta) (SBCO)-obtained by substituting rare-earth Sm for Y in the well-known and most studied YBa(2)Cu(3)O(6+delta) (YBCO)-is potentially attractive to study in order to understand the superconductivity mechanism in physics and in electronic device applications. For SBCO, the possibility of variable stoichiometry and the high mobility of oxygen in CuO(x) planes give rise to a rich phase diagram. This study reports on the effect of heat treatments in an oxygen atmosphere on the anelastic properties of this oxide, in which relaxation processes were observed, attributed to oxygen atom jumps present in the Cu-O planes during the orthorhombic phase.
- Superconductor Science & Technology. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 21, n. 9, p. 4, 2008.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.