Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On retarded differential equations with impulses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 97/11323-0
- CNPq: 304042/85-4
- We are concerned with the effect of impulses in retarded functional differential equations. By using fixed point techniques we prove the existence of periodic solutions of some impulsive equations. For a system of retarded differential equation it is shown that an impulsive self-supporting condition can play the role of a dissipative term in order to assure the existence of a convex bounded positively invariant set.
- Computational & Applied Mathematics. Heidelberg: Springer Heidelberg, v. 20, n. 1-2, p. 257-270, 2001.
- retarded differential equations
- periodic solutions
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.