Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- NH3+N2O3 reaction. High level calculations
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We have undertaken a comprehensive study of the NH3 + N2O3 reaction in gas phase. Total energies of reactants, intermediates, transition states, and products have been calculated at CBS-QB3 level of theory. The corresponding BSSE analysis were performed at the highest level of theory, i.e. MP2 using the complete basis set (CBS) extrapolation at CBS-QB3 optimized geometries. A detailed mechanism was proposed for 2NH(3) - N2O3 -> 2N(2) - 3H(2)O with Delta H-r= - 170.08 kcal/mol N-2. (c) 2005 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Molecular Structure-theochem. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 759, n. 1-3, p. 189-194, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- reaction of nitrosation
- CBS-QB3 calculations
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.