Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On the Generalized Mittag-Leffler Function and its Application in a Fractional Telegraph Equation
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 06/52475-8
- The classical Mittag-Leffler functions, involving one- and two-parameter, play an important role in the study of fractional-order differential (and integral) equations. The so-called generalized Mittag-Leffler function, a function with three-parameter which generalizes the classical ones, appear in the fractional telegraph equation. Here we introduce some integral transforms associated with this generalized Mittag-Leffler function. As particular cases some recent results are recovered.
- Mathematical Physics Analysis and Geometry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 15, n. 1, p. 1-16, 2012.
- Fractional calculus
- Mittag-Leffler functions
- Integral transforms
- H-Fox function
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.