Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Um Ensaio Sobre História Oral e Educação Matemática: pontuando princípios e procedimentos
- An Essay About Oral History and Mathematical Education: setting principles and procedures
- Univ Reg Blumenau
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Recently, we can perceive an intensification of assignments developed into Mathematical Education with the use of oral history as a research methodology. In this article, facing the living experiences during the preparation of our Phd tasks and later, when we had the role of advisors of scientific papers and of Postgraduate students in their researches also using the same methodology, we discussed the implication of ethics, mathematical education and oral history. Furthermore, we enunciated possibilities of the posture of the researcher before interviews, texts and iconography - photos and several images-provided by collaborators of our projects on Oral history and Mathematical Education.
- Bolema-mathematics Education Bulletin-boletim de Educacao Matematica. Rio Claro: Unesp-dept Mathematica, v. 21, n. 30, p. 47-61, 2008.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Departamento de Matemática
- Oral history
- Mathematical Education
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.