Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Strutural and optical approach of CdS@ZnS core-shell system
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- An intense red-green photoluminescence (PL) emission was observed, at room temperature, in a CdS@ZnS core-shell system. The PL intensity emission of CdS@ZnS core-shell was strongly superior from that observed in individual CdS and ZnS nanoparticles. In this sense, we reported a comprehensive experimental and theoretical study of the optical behavior of CdS and ZnS nanoparticles (NPs), and CdS@ZnS core-shell system in the light the structural order-disorder conception. We also propose a model were the core and shell interface leads to favorable condition that triggers PL emission in CdS@ZnS core-shell. (C) 2012 Elsevier B. V. All rights reserved.
- Chemical Physics Letters. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 536, p. 96-99, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.