Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An approach to generalized holomorphic functions
- Soares, Marcelo Reicher
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A study of the generalized holomorphic functions, HG(Omega), having in mind its strict elements, i.e. those which are in HG(Omega) - H(Omega), as well as the possibility of the existence of hybrid elements, i.e. elements which have, in a part of a domain Omega subset of C-n, the strict behaviour and, in another part of the same domain, the classical behaviour, is carried out in this work. The study of hybrid elements is important in the approach of a concept of generalized domain of holomorphy.
- Integral Transforms and Special Functions. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 22, n. 4-5, p. 345-350, 2011.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- holomorphic generalized functions
- hybrid functions
- Heaviside cut function
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.