Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On extension theorems for holomorphic generalized functions
- Soares, Marcelo Reicher
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We present two extension theorems for holomorphic generalized functions. The first one is a version of the classic Hartogs extension theorem. In this, we start from a holomorphic generalized function on an open neighbourhood of the bounded open boundary, extending it, holomorphically, to a full open. In the second theorem a generalized version of a classic result is obtained, done independently, in 1943, by Bochner and Severi. For this theorem, we start from a function that is holomorphic generalized and has a holomorphic representative on the bounded domain boundary, we extend it holomorphically the function, for the whole domain.
- Integral Transforms and Special Functions. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 20, n. 3-4, p. 319-324, 2009.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- holomorphic generalized functions
- extension theorems
- holomorphic on the boundary
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.