Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new algorithm for Reverse Monte Carlo simulations
- Univ Lund
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We present a new algorithm for Reverse Monte Carlo (RMC) simulations of liquids. During the simulations, we calculate energy, excess chemical potentials, bond-angle distributions and three-body correlations. This allows us to test the quality and physical meaning of RMC-generated results and its limitations. It also indicates the possibility to explore orientational correlations from simple scattering experiments. The new technique has been applied to bulk hard-sphere and Lennard-Jones systems and compared to standard Metropolis Monte Carlo results. (C) 1998 American Institute of Physics.
- Journal of Chemical Physics. Woodbury: Amer Inst Physics, v. 109, n. 7, p. 2624-2629, 1998.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.