Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Método multirresíduo para monitoramento de contaminação ambiental de pesticidas na região de Bauru (SP) usando mel como bio-indicador
- Multiresidue method for monitoring environmental contamination by pesticides in the Bauru region (SP) using honey as bioindicator
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica (CEFET)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The presence of residues of the major groups of pesticides (organohalogen, organophosphorous, pyrethroids and organonitrogen) in representative samples of honey produced in Bauru (state of São Paulo, Brazil) was investigated from 1999 through2004. A multiresidue method was applied to honey samples to determine 48 pesticides with recoveries ranging from 76 to 95%. The limits of detection found were lower than 10 µg/kg for GC-MS-SIM. The results indicated that most pesticides found in the samples belonged to the organohalogen and organonitrogen groups. Residues of malathion were detected in almost all of the samples in high concentration.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 29, n. 5, p. 950-955, 2006.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- multiresidue pesticide
- environmental contamination
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.