Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Evaluation of the performance of a castor-oil based formulation in limiting pesticide residues in strawberry crops
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- A study was made to evaluate the effect of a castor oil-based detergent on strawberry crops treated with different classes of pesticides, namely deltamethrin, folpet, tebuconazole, abamectin and mancozeb, in a controlled environment. Experimental crops of greenhouse strawberries were cultivated in five different ways with control groups using pesticides and castor oil-based detergent. The results showed that the group 2, which was treated with castor oil-based detergent, presented the lowest amount of pesticide residues and the highest quality of fruit produced.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 35, n. 2, p. 341-347, 2012.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- pesticide residue
- Ricinus communis
- castor oil plant
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.