Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal studies on solid 1,4-bis(3-carboxy-3-oxo-prop-1-enyl) benzene of lighter trivalent lanthanides
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal da Grande Dourados (UFGD)
- Solid-state compounds of general formula Ln(2)L(3)center dot nH(2)O, where L represents 1,4-bis(3-carboxy-3-oxo-prop-1-enyl)benzene and Ln = La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, were synthesized. Complexometric titrations with EDTA, thermogravimetry (TG), differential thermal analysis (DTA), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), X-ray powder diffractometry, elemental analysis and infrared spectroscopy have been employed to characterize and to study the thermal behavior of these compounds in dynamic air atmosphere. The results led to information about the composition, dehydration, crystallinity, and thermal decomposition of the synthesized compounds.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 106, n. 2, p. 525-529, 2011.
- 1,4-bis(3-carboxy-3-oxo-prop-1-enyl) benzene
- Lighter lanthanides
- Thermal behavior
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.