Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal and spectroscopic studies on solid Ketoprofen of lighter trivalent lanthanides
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa (UEPG)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da UNESP (FUNDUNESP)
- Pró-Reitoria de Pesquisa da UNESP (PROPe UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 10/10931-3
- Solid-state Ln(L)(3) compounds, where Ln stands for trivalent La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, Eu, and L is ketoprofen have been synthesized. Thermogravimetry (TG), differential thermal analysis (DTA), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) as well as X-ray diffraction powder (DRX) patterns, Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), and other methods of analysis were used to study solid Ketoprofen of lighter trivalent lanthanides. The results provided information of the composition, dehydration, coordination mode, structure, thermal behavior, and thermal decomposition. The theoretical and experimental spectroscopic study suggests that the carboxylate group of ketoprofen is coordinate to metals as bidentate bond.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 108, n. 1, p. 371-379, 2012.
- Thermal behavior
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Carboxylate coordination
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.