Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of Tungsten Dopant on Sintering and Curie Temperatures of Ba(Zr0.10Ti0.90)O-3 Ceramics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ba(Zr0.10Ti0.90)O3 (BZT10) and W+ 6 substituted BZT ceramics (BZT10:W) were prepared by mixed oxide method. The effect of W+ 6 addition in the BZT was evaluated by X-ray diffraction (XRD), dilatometer analysis, microstructural and dielectrical properties. When tungsten is introduced in the BZT lattice, a decrease in the grain size and shift on Curie temperature to lower value besides broadening of dielectric permittivity is evident. This is due repulsion between tungsten and their nearest neighbors leading to a structure which is tetragonal distorted. The sintering temperature is reduced when tungsten is introduced in the BZT lattice.
- Ferroelectrics. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 367, p. 120-130, 2008.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Barium zirconate titanate
- tungsten dopant
- dielectric permittivity
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.