Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Estudo energético da produção de biocombustível a partir do milho
- Energetic study of ethanol production from the corn crops
- Agência Paulista de Tecnologia dos Agronegócios (APTA)
- Secretaria Extensao Agroflorestal Prod Famihar SE
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This research analyzed the energetic consumption of etanol from the corn crops (Zea mays 14 The field surveys were carried out in the Midle Paranapanema River Region, São Paulo state, Brazil, in the period from January to December 2007 The energy consumption on stage of production and industrial processing of grain were evaluated It was verified that the total energetic cost of the crop production corresponded to 15,633 7MJ ha(-1), and the most onerous item was the inputs (77 5%) In the industrial step, the energetic consumption was equivalent to 3.882.2MJ r(-1) The operations of hydrolysis, saccharification and treatment of the broth represented 50 2% of the total energetic expenditure It was also observed an energetic cost of 7 9MJ L(-1) in relation to the atonal produced in the main crop production operations, and II 8MJ L(-1) in the industrial processing The energy balance of crop production and industrialization was of 1 2MJ.
- Ciência Rural. Santa Maria: Universidade Federal de Santa Maria (UFSM), v. 40, n. 9, p. 2017-2022, 2010.
- Universidade Federal de Santa Maria (UFSM)
- Zea mays L.
- energy balance
- renewable energy
- environmental sustainability
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.