Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Conway-Maxwell-Poisson-generalized gamma regression model with long-term survivors
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper, we proposed a flexible cure rate survival model by assuming the number of competing causes of the event of interest following the Conway-Maxwell distribution and the time for the event to follow the generalized gamma distribution. This distribution can be used to model survival data when the hazard rate function is increasing, decreasing, bathtub and unimodal-shaped including some distributions commonly used in lifetime analysis as particular cases. Some appropriate matrices are derived in order to evaluate local influence on the estimates of the parameters by considering different perturbations, and some global influence measurements are also investigated. Finally, data set from the medical area is analysed.
- Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 81, n. 11, p. 1461-1481, 2011.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- COM-Poisson distributions
- cure fraction models
- generalized gamma distributions
- sensitivity analysis
- lifetime data
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.