Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A modified Hopfield model for solving the N-Queens problem
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A neural network model for solving the N-Queens problem is presented in this paper. More specifically, a modified Hopfield network is developed and its internal parameters are computed using the valid-subspace technique. These parameters guarantee the convergence of the network to the equilibrium points. The network is shown to be completely stable and globally convergent to the solutions of the N-Queens problem. Simulation results are presented to validate the proposed approach.
- Ijcnn 2000: Proceedings of the IEEE-inns-enns International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, Vol Vi. Los Alamitos: IEEE Computer Soc, p. 509-514, 2000.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Computer Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.