Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Framework for analysis and representation of external systems for online reactive-optimisation studies
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The paper proposes a framework for the analysis and representation of external systems for online optimisation studies. The basis for this framework is the equivalent OPF (EOPF), an optimisation model obtained by partitioning of the OPF model. The EOPF is mathematically redefined in the paper to accommodate the concept of a buffer zone. The resulting model is more useful for online optimisation, since external information obtained through intercontrol-centre exchange contracts can be used to improve internal control calculation. Numerical results obtained with original studies involving the boundary-matching procedure have provided a conceptual basis for the definition of a buffer zone for optimisation studies with the EOPF. In the proposed framework, the accuracy of the external representation in optimisation studies is evaluated by comparing the controls obtained by an EOPF procedure with those obtained by the reference-optimisation procedure defined in this paper. The framework is then used to evaluate the accuracy of equivalent optimisation studies involving the IEEE 118-bus test system and the Brazilian South Southeast 810-bus system. The results show that the incorporation of a buffer zone improves the external system representation for all optimisation studies performed.
- Iee Proceedings-generation Transmission and Distribution. Hertford: IEE-inst Elec Eng, v. 152, n. 6, p. 755-762, 2005.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.