Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Application of neural networks to identify features of dynamical grounding systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The accurate identification of features of dynamical grounding systems are extremely important to define the operational safety and proper functioning of electric power systems. Several experimental tests and theoretical investigations have been carried out to obtain characteristics and parameters associated with the technique of grounding. The grounding system involves a lot of non-linear parameters. This paper describes a novel approach for mapping characteristics of dynamical grounding systems using artificial neural networks. The network acts as identifier of structural features of the grounding processes. So that output parameters can be estimated and generalized from an input parameter set. The results obtained by the network are compared with other approaches also used to model grounding systems.
- Ijcnn'01: International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, Vols 1-4, Proceedings. New York: IEEE, p. 2093-2097, 2001.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.