Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of design parameters on linear induction motor end effect
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- In this paper, a factor referred to as k(f) for linear induction motor end effect analysis is presented. The mathematical model takes into account the longitudinal entry end effect. The entry end effect produces considerable distortion in magnetic field distribution. It is shown how this influence is derived from the machine-developed force that is calculated through the application of the I-D theory. The k(f) factor establishes the relationship between the longitudinal end effect and machine parameters, mainly the number of magnetic poles, secondary resistivity, and frequency.
- IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 23, n. 2, p. 358-362, 2008.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- end effect
- linear induction machines
- linear motors
- mathematical modeling
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.