Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influência do tipo de chanfro, tecimento e sentido de laminação na distorção angular em soldagem GMAW-P robotizada de alumínio
- Influence of the Type of Groove, Weaving and Rolling Direction on the Angular Distortion in Robotic GMAW-P Aluminum Welding
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The industry's interest in having a greater control of the deformations caused by welding is due to the geometric and dimensional tolerances been more and more precise in the project specifications, motivating the manufacturing engineering to develop stable processes and to ensure routine production. Aiming at it, the main goal of this present work is to analyze how much routine situations used in automatic aluminum welding can influence on the angular deformations of this material. Using the alloy AA 5052 H34, and the automatic welding in pulsed GMAW process, three types of weaving were applied throughout the length of the weld, in butt joints assembled without groove and with 60 degrees single-V-groove, arranged transversely as well as longitudinally to the rolling direction of the plate. The measurement of the deformations was made by a three-dimensional equipment, before and after the welding, in three distinct regions in the specimens. The profile of the weld bead was the main factor for the different types of deformations found, as revealed by macrographical analysis. The 60 degrees single-V-groove had higher amplitudes of deformations as the joint without groove. The torch oscillation wasn't a variable of statistically significant influence on this amplitudes.
- Soldagem & Inspecao. São Paulo: Assoc Brasil Soldagem, v. 16, n. 2, p. 123-136, 2011.
- Associação Brasileira de Soldagem (ABS)
- automatic welding
- angular deformations
- rolling direction
- torch oscillation
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.