Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An investigation on parallel, divergent and convergent acetylene dual jet diffusion flames
- Univ Salgado Oliveira
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
- Results are presented and discussed of an experimental investigation on acetylene turbulent dual jet diffusion flames. The study includes parameters of flames in parallel, divergent and convergent configurations. Tests with two parallel jets with addition of helium in the fuel stream were also performed and analysed. The variation of overall flame length and of other name physical characteristics, such as width, volume and conditions for lifting, are presented as functions of burner tip Reynolds number, jet distance from each other and inclination angle. The effects of diluent concentration in the fuel gas stream are presented for single and two parallel jets. (C) 1999 Elsevier B.V. Ltd.
- International Communications In Heat and Mass Transfer. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 26, n. 8, p. 1151-1162, 1999.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.