Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ecological efficiency and thermoeconomic analysis of a cogeneration system at a hospital
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- This work aims with an approach for cogeneration plants evaluation based on thermoeconomic functional diagram analysis. The second law of thermodynamics is used to develop a methodology to analyse cogeneration systems, based on exergoeconomics evaluation. The thermoeconomic optimisation method developed is applied to allow a better configuration of the cogeneration plant associated to a university hospital. Also ecological efficiency is evaluated. The method was efficient and contributes for thermoeconomics modelling and analysis and can be applied to any sort of thermal system, especially those with combined heat and power in thermal parity. (C) 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 16, n. 5, p. 2894-2906, 2012.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Ecological efficiency
- Exergetic production cost (EPC)
- Functional analysis
- Thermoeconomic functional diagram
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.