Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Notes on vibration control of a micro/macromanipulator mounted on a flexible structure
- Univ Taubate
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- The objective of this study is to describe the design and the implementation of an experimental set-up used to study the dynamics, the experimental identification, and the active vibration control of a flexible structure mounted manipulator system. The system consists of a three-degree-of-freedom cylindrical manipulator system with a flexible link on its tip. A two-degree-of-freedom polar rigid manipulator is mounted on the flexible macromanipulator. The dynamic modelling and experimental modal analysis identification in the frequency domain are being applied to design active digital control strategies for the micro-manipulator system to damp the mechanical vibrations of the flexible structure on the tip of the macro-manipulator system.
- Proceedings of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part K-Journal of Multi-body Dynamics. London: Sage Publications Ltd, v. 226, n. K1, p. 72-82, 2012.
- Sage Publications Ltd
- flexible structure
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.