Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Development of a methodology for cost determination of wastewater treatment based on functional diagram
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Taubate
- This work describes a methodology developed for determination of costs associated to products generated in a small wastewater treatment station for sanitary wastewater from a university campus. This methodology begins with plant component units identification, relating their fluid and thermodynamics features for each point marked in its process diagram. Following, its functional diagram is developed and its formulation is elaborated, in exergetic base, describing all equations for these points, which are the constraints for exergetic production cost problem and are used in equations to determine the costs associated to products generated in SWTS. This methodology was applied to a hypothetical system based on SWTS former parts and presented consistent results when compared to expected values based on previous exergetic expertise. (C) 2008 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Applied Thermal Engineering. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 29, n. 10, p. 2061-2071, 2009.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Alternative energy sources
- Energy systems optimisation
- Exergetic production cost (EPC)
- Small wastewater treatment station (SWTS)
- Thermoeconomic analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.