Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Two field BPS solutions for generalized Lorentz breaking models
- Abdus Salam Int Ctr Theoret Phys
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work we present nonlinear models in two-dimensional space-time of two interacting scalar fields in the Lorentz and CPT violating scenarios. We discuss the soliton solutions for these models as well as the question of stability for them. This is done by generalizing a model recently published by Barreto and collaborators and also by getting new solutions for the model introduced by them.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 74, n. 8, 6 p., 2006.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.