Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Remarks on charged vortices in the Maxwell-Chern-Simons model
- Fac Federais Integradas Diamantina
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas (CBPF)
- Grp Fis Teor Jose Leite Lopes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We study vortex-like configuration in Maxwell-Chern-Simons electrodynamics. Attention is paid to the similarity it shares with the Nielsen-Olesen solutions at large distances. A magnetic symmetry between a point-like and an azimuthal-like current in this framework is also pointed out. Furthermore, we address the issue of a neutral spinless particle interacting with a charged vortex, and obtain that the Aharonov-Casher-type phase depends upon mass and distance parameters. (C) 2003 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Physics Letters A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 314, n. 3, p. 184-190, 2003.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.