Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The peremptory influence of a uniform background for trapping neutral fermions with an inversely linear potential
- De Castro, A. S.
- Univ Coimbra
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The problem of neutral fermions subject to an inversely linear potential is revisited. It is shown that an infinite set of bound-state solutions can be found on the condition that the fermion is embedded in an additional uniform background potential. An apparent paradox concerning the uncertainty principle is solved by introducing the concept of effective Compton wavelength.
- International Journal of Modern Physics A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 21, n. 11, p. 2321-2329, 2006.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Dirac equation
- pseudoscalar potential
- neutral fermion
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.