Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Relativistic effects of mixed vector-scalar-pseudoscalar potentials for fermions in 1+1 dimensions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The problem of fermions in the presence of a pseudoscalar plus a mixing of vector and scalar potentials which have equal or opposite signs is investigated. We explore all the possible signs of the potentials and discuss their bound-state solutions for fermions and antifermions. The cases of mixed vector and scalar Poschl-Teller-like and pseudoscalar kink-like potentials, already analyzed in previous works, are obtained as particular cases.
- International Journal of Modern Physics E-nuclear Physics. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 16, n. 9, p. 3002-3005, 2007.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.