Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Some exact solutions of the Dirac equation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Exact analytic solutions are found to the Dirac equation for a combination of Lorentz scalar and vector Coulombic potentials with additional non-Coulombic parts. An appropriate linear combination of Lorentz scalar and vector non-Coulombic potentials, with the scalar part dominating, can be chosen to give exact analytic Dirac wave functions.
- International Workshop on Hadron Physics 2000. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, p. 318-321, 2001.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.