Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Bounded solutions for nonconserving-parity pseudoscalar potentials
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The Dirac equation is analyzed for nonconserving-parity pseudoscalar radial potentials in 3+1 dimensions. It is shown that despite the nonconservation of parity this general problem can be reduced to a Sturm-Liouville problem of nonrelativistic fermions in spherically symmetric effective potentials. The searching for bounded solutions is done for the power-law and Yukawa potentials. The use of the methodology of effective potentials allow us to conclude that the existence of bound-state solutions depends whether the potential leads to a definite effective potential-well structure or to an effective potential less singular than -1/4r(2).
- Ix Hadron Physics and Vii Relativistic Aspects of Nuclear Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 739, p. 657-659, 2004.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.