Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Vacuumless kink systems from vacuum systems: An example
- Abdus Salam Int Ctr Theoret Phys
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Some years ago, Cho and Vilenkin, introduced a model which presents topological solutions, despite not having degenerate vacua as is usually expected. Here we present a new model with topological defects, connecting degenerate vacua but which in a certain limit recovers precisely the one proposed originally by Cho and Vilenkin. In other words, we found a kind of parent model for the so called vacuumless model. Then the idea is extended to a model recently introduced by Bazeia et al. Finally, we trace some comments the case of the Liouville model.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 72, n. 8, 4 p., 2005.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.