Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Confinement of spin-0 and spin-1/2 particles in a mixed vector-scalar coupling with unequal shapes for the potentials
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The Klein - Gordon and the Dirac equations with vector and scalar potentials are investigated under a more general condition, V-v = V-s + constant. These isospectral problems are solved in the case of squared trigonometric potential functions and bound states for either particles or antiparticles are found. The eigenvalues and eigenfunctions are discussed in some detail. It is revealed that a spin-0 particle is better localized than a spin-1/2 particle when they have the same mass and are subjected to the same potentials.
- Physica Scripta. Stockholm: Royal Swedish Acad Sciences, v. 75, n. 2, p. 170-173, 2007.
- Royal Swedish Acad Sciences
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.